“It's all good...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Winston Salem
“It's all good...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a bunch of colleagues in town for a meeting and needed a restaurant with a lot of variety and knew this place would fit the bill. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. Very relaxed, great service, fabulous food.

• Visited March 2013

Pfafftown, North Carolina
“YUCK”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I think I have finially calmed down enough that i can actually write a review without getting to p@##%* off. Sunday 3-3-13 it started off as a nice family Birthday Dinner and got extremly worse. First off What the F*&% happened to Dockside they actually had some good food a little greasy but good. We go to try this place expecting good food from the reviews and POW what happened. The food was nasty that's what happened. Does the chief know how to cook? Eveadentaly not because the deviled crab was terrible (with only a couple of bites) we were throwing up by the time we got home. some of the other items were half cooked. The hush puppies (give me a brake ONLY 2) what gives was doughy in the middle and the other junk that was in them, yuck. That's one this about Dockside they had some good hush puppies and they would give you way more than 2. And what is this NO BAKED POTATO that's just totaly unamerican. Also when you complain there like what do you want me to do about it. REALLY!!! And the prices, outragous for the lousy quality of the food (I work in Quality I know).
I can get better food at better prices some where else and they care more about you too.
So if I were you save some money and steer clear of this place. I will never go back.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank James L
Phoenix, Arizona
“The food server knows what service means and the food was great”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I don't often experience the service level our table got from our food server. He made numerous trips to our table to make sure we had an excellent experience. He was friendly and interactive with us, which enhanced our dining experience The salad, seafood all had excellent flavor. Great place, I will definitely go back, on my next trip to the area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank frequenttravelerdave
Lexington, North Carolina
“Not the worst I have ever had”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

They are trying to be upscale and just not figuring it out. I am surprised that it still isn't a calabash seafood place, because it was better. i ordered asparagus that was burnt. the service was lousy, at least the steak was OK.

They are trying hard to be an upscale restaurant, but i don't thin anyone there has worked at one. Service and Atmosphere could definitely be better, especially for the prices. i don't mind paying that much WHEN it is worth it.

• Visited December 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Impressive kids menu and great service!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Service was wonderful by our server and others who refilled drinks and took plates away as they walked by. Children's menu had a good variety and comes on a big ol' 12 inch plate with fries, fresh fruit, beverage and icecream for 4.25! Can't beat that. Tuna was delicious. Appetizers very good too. We highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013