“Amazing customer service”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Clemmons
Reviewed November 24, 2008

I just spent the weekend at this Holiday Inn. We were in town for a family wedding and a large portion of the hotel was occupied by folks attending the event. EVERYONE on staff was VERY accomidating! They truely went out of their way to be sure we were happy guest. We all had arrived late on Friday night and were hanging out in the breakfast area and someone came out and gladly made several pots of coffee for everyone around midnight. On Saturday the front desk manager and her staff popped popcorn for my mom even though it was something the evening shift usually did.
The breakfast was good with enough choices and you can't beat the price ($0). There are also many places near by to grab a bite to eat.
When my cousin was heading over to the church for her sons wedding and was concerned about the static in her dress the staff quickly got her some static gurad sheets to do the trick!

The rooms were VERY clean and the beds were VERY comfortable.
I would highly recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 27, 2008

We arranged a last-minute reservation at Holiday Inn Express in Clemmons, as a stop-over during a road trip to the N.C. mountains. We made the reservations online only a few hours before we arrived, but our visit was very pleasant.

When we arrived gritty and tired from the drive, we were greeted by a smiling and friendly receptionist/front desk person, who quickly pulled up our reservations and got us settled into our room with no delay. Cookies were waiting for travelers at the front desk.

The hotel was spotless with a nice clean smell. Our room was very comfortable, and we had an absolutely wonderful sleep on the firm mattresses. The bathroom had a great shower, with a large and powerful showerhead...no water pressure issues here!

Continental breakfast was good, and all the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend the hotel and would stay there again. Absolutely no complaints! The hotel was just exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2007

We stay for one night in Clemmons, NC. I agree with previous reviewer, the hotel stuff definetely needs some training in what they are doing. I had one person in front of me checking in, and we waited for 10-15 min before we finally got a room.
Elevator did not work, so we had to carry our luggage upstairs.
The room was clean, but beds were very hard and AC was very noisy.Breakfast was pretty poor, so we went cross the street to Panera. Would I stay again?- probably not.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2007

We recently moved to Clemmons, NC and found ourselves needing a hotel for one night during the transition. I made a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express, despite some negative reviews on Trip Advisor. It was the only hotel in the area with availability.

This hotel has recently been remodeled and is in excellent condition. The rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the decor was pleasing. The only complaint it that we had a room on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator. If you have trouble with stairs, make sure you request a ground level room.

If your business or pleasure travels bring you to the Clemmons, NC area, I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2006

I am a frequest business traveller (just completed my 68th trip to Europe in less than 8 years) and my husband and I love to travel ... so when you read the following review, please keep in mind that I know of what I speak. I am a Priority Gold member (Holiday Inn's frequent guest program) and I have always enjoyed the Holiday Inn Express chain ... until this visit. Check-in took me over 25 minutes(!); there was a very old gentleman working at the check-in desk, he was new and ovbiously had no idea what he was doing - but he refused to get help from anyone else on staff. The rooms are very outdated with tacky furniture and stained and wornout carpet - and we were placed in a suite! The entire hotel smelled of industrial cleanser, which was quite offensive to the nose. The continental breakfast was so-so. But the worst experience of all was dealing with the hotel Manager. The Priority Club sent out an e-mail to all members in early November stating that if you printed the e-mail and showed it to the front desk at check-in, you would received a voucher for 1,000 Priority Club points. When I did this, the Manager refused to give me the voucher, saying she only gives bonus points to her frequent guests. When I told her the promotion had no "repeat visit" stipulations, she still refused to give me the voucher. When I provided her with a copy of the e-mail, she then accused me of having fabricated the e-mail in a effort to scam points vouchers!! When I offered to log her into my e-mail account so she could see the actual e-mail, she refused. When I pointed out to her that I was a Priorty Gold (and Ambassador) member, and that I had better things to do with my time than put so much effort into scamming Priority points, she still refused. After another 10 minutes of persistence (by this time, it was the principle of the matter - I was NOT leaving without that voucher), I finally got the voucher, but only after she huffed as she handed it to me. I have contacted Holiday Inn Express's Customer Service, Holiday Inn Express's Corporate Management Office, and InterContinental Hotel Group (parent organization) Customer Service about the Manager's rude and unacceptable behavior -- and NONE of the organizations have contacted me to discuss the matter. Although I will continue to stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels (and other ICH group properties), I can say with 100% certainty that I will never again stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemmons, NC.

• Stayed: November 2005
8  Thank Dolly123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clemmons
Village Inn Event Center
Hampton Inn Bermuda Run
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem
Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
#7 of 38 in Winston Salem
Super 8 Clemmons/Winston-Salem Area

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!