“Great customer service.”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #23 of 93 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Zensational salad is my favorite here. The texas toast also! The service is always friendly and quick.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Two for dinner..I ordered the Zaxby's club sandwich after the counter girl suggested it. Wife ordered wings. We also got fried mushrooms as a side order. Restaurant was fairly crowded yet service was fast and efficient. Club sandwich one of the best I've ever eaten. Wings prepared perfectly. Mushrooms to die for. Great meal for 2 for less than 17 bucks.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I know the economy is tough but that doesn't mean that mean you keep your prices high while cutting the portion size or the salad. My expectation of a nearly $7 salad is something that resembles one that would be found in a five star resturant complete with linen tablecloths & napkins white glove service, not fast food counter service. I will never spend another penny in this place.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!