“Great atmosphere!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Garner, North Carolina
“Great atmosphere!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My hubby treated me at this restaurant for my birthday!! I was pleasantly surprised i might add!! Even though they had several big parties at our arrival, we were able to be seated quickly and was attended to promptly!! The staff was knowledgeable of the menu and very polite!! The steaks are delicious!!! Had a wonderful time!!!

Garner, North Carolina
“Food was amazing, Atmosphere not so much”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went to this location of Lone Star last night with a couple of friends and granted it was a week night, the restaurant was practically empty. The layout of the restaurant reminded me of an IHop because everything is so open and you don't have a sense of privacy or intimacy. As far as the food goes...It was delicious. My burger was nice and medium rare like I ordered and the cheese fries (Which are my favorite appetizer at any steak house) were superb!!! The service was decent and my waiter was prompt and came to the table frequently. I do recommend this restaurant to travers and the fact that its located off a major highway makes it quite convenient.

• Visited April 2014
New Bern
“Great food but lacking service”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The promise of good food here never fails. Our waitress offered poor customer service. She was frequently absent from our table and when she would arrive she was abrupt in addressing us. Clearly she had somewhere better to be.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Lonepaladin001
“Good Steak”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I both had steak. They were properly cooked as ordered. Well seasoned. Baked potato was very hot and were fresh. Only down side were the salads. They both had way too much dressing. Mine was a garden salad and my wife's was a Cesar Salad. We will go back

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sawdust2
Raleigh, NC
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Service from Ryan was excellent. Steaks were properly prepared and served hot. Salad was fresh. New appetizers on menu, crab cakes...delicious. Excellent value for money.

• Visited November 2012