“Food was amazing, Atmosphere not so much”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #71 of 94 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went to this location of Lone Star last night with a couple of friends and granted it was a week night, the restaurant was practically empty. The layout of the restaurant reminded me of an IHop because everything is so open and you don't have a sense of privacy or intimacy. As far as the food goes...It was delicious. My burger was nice and medium rare like I ordered and the cheese fries (Which are my favorite appetizer at any steak house) were superb!!! The service was decent and my waiter was prompt and came to the table frequently. I do recommend this restaurant to travers and the fact that its located off a major highway makes it quite convenient.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The promise of good food here never fails. Our waitress offered poor customer service. She was frequently absent from our table and when she would arrive she was abrupt in addressing us. Clearly she had somewhere better to be.

2  Thank Lonepaladin001
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I both had steak. They were properly cooked as ordered. Well seasoned. Baked potato was very hot and were fresh. Only down side were the salads. They both had way too much dressing. Mine was a garden salad and my wife's was a Cesar Salad. We will go back

1  Thank Sawdust2
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Service from Ryan was excellent. Steaks were properly prepared and served hot. Salad was fresh. New appetizers on menu, crab cakes...delicious. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

When we want steak, we go to Lone Star. The Clayton, NC location has the nicest people and the food is great! Kid Friendly too.