“Chicken Quesadillo's are amazing”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Mexican
Clayton, North Carolina, United States
“Chicken Quesadillo's are amazing”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The price, the food, the service is always top notch, and the food is always great. We go there constantly.

• Visited April 2013

Clayton, North Carolina
“Going downhill”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband & I used to love this place, but it seems like in the past year or so, the food quality is getting worse. After tonight's meal, my husband & I don't plan on going back. The waiter was friendly, but the person that brought us the food was a bit rude. Plus, both our meals tasted kind of gross. The beans and rice were good, but not the rest. I had steak tacos and my husband had chicken tacos. The corn tortillas tasted weird. Since I figure anyone can have a bad night, I'm not rating this on one meal. This review covers several meals in the past year plus tonight's.

• Visited April 2013
Garner, North Carolina
“Great Food and Good Service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I discovered Fiesta Mexicana shortly after we moved to the area in December 2011. Since then we eat there at least twice a month and love the food. The service is typically excellent. though once or twice we had to wait longer than we wanted for our check. Overall we love this place and will continue to dine there often.

Visited October 2012
Garner, North Carolina
“So very good!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great Mexican place to go. The food is great! The only problem is some of the employees dont speak English.

Visited August 2012