“Once a week Fave”

primo pizza clayton nc
Ranked #25 of 94 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Love this place! Eat here about once a week for either a slice of pizza or a pasta special. Occasionally I will get a homemade cannoli. You won't be disappointed LOVE LOVE LOVE!.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Good salads, good calzones in quaint downtown Clayton NC!!!
The crust on the calzones was delish and didn't seem like the typical calzone crust...Yummy!

1  Thank Meka W
Reviewed March 22, 2013

One thing you will notice in my reviews is I always find the one place in my town that has the best pizza. Its my guilty pleasure and I must find it.

In Mass its definately Dinos
In Florida it was Fratellis

in my new home of NC its Primo's

The pizza is fantastic, thin crust NY style, just the right amount of cheese and sauce, and great toppings. Prices are a little high for pizza, but for a once in a while treat its fine.

The subs are good, but their wraps are better. The salads are HUGE, the antipasto can easily fill you up.

So far so good, if anyone can beat the pizza I would love to learn about them.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Though the place is small, the pizza is awesome. It's good to have a alternative place for pizza in Clayton. Owners are friendly and accommodating. Also had a meatball sub, one of the best ones I've had in a long time. Our new favorite place for a pizza.

1  Thank amxpress
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

As a transplant from New York I get occasional cravings for a good, fresh, hot pizza. Primo satisfies my home sickness!

1  Thank Beachnimbus

Been to primo pizza clayton nc? Share your experiences!