“Found my NC Pizza Joint”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
primo pizza clayton nc
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 22, 2013

One thing you will notice in my reviews is I always find the one place in my town that has the best pizza. Its my guilty pleasure and I must find it.

In Mass its definately Dinos
In Florida it was Fratellis

in my new home of NC its Primo's

The pizza is fantastic, thin crust NY style, just the right amount of cheese and sauce, and great toppings. Prices are a little high for pizza, but for a once in a while treat its fine.

The subs are good, but their wraps are better. The salads are HUGE, the antipasto can easily fill you up.

So far so good, if anyone can beat the pizza I would love to learn about them.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

As a transplant from New York I get occasional cravings for a good, fresh, hot pizza. Primo satisfies my home sickness!

1  Thank Beachnimbus
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is only a tiny place with simple booths so its a bit of a surprise to get such a fabulous thin crust pizza . The owner seems to be always there making sure everyone is satisfied. Their large pizza Supreme with all toppings cost $19.95 and its huge . The place is right on the main street of Clayton and easy to miss since their sign is not exactly large ( in fact its small). If you are looking for that neighborhood (non chain) pizza with the owner present than you have found it at Primo Pizza. They also do take out and offer salads , subs etc. They have a good website as well.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

New York style pizzas made by pizza makers from New York. Excellent thin crust pizzas and salads. Prices are reasonable and owners are friendly and want to make sure dinners are satisfied. The place is small with perhaps 8 to 10 tables and located on Main street in an der building. Primo pizza is our new favorite!!

Been to primo pizza clayton nc? Share your experiences!