“Inconsistent and Not a Good Beer Menu”
Review of The Flip Side

The Flip Side
Ranked #44 of 91 Restaurants in Clayton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Inconsistent and Not a Good Beer Menu”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've been her several times for a girls night out and with my husband. The food can be great one time and then the next average to poor. I'm also a lover of good beer, but have been disappointed in their lack of craft beers or good beers in general.

• Visited March 2014

Clayton, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Got ignored”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Terrible service and the food was just ok. Ordered deep fried Mac and cheese and we were disappointed it was kraft.

Visited July 2013
“High Quality Sandwiches”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Both times that my son and I ate here, the food was awesome! The jalapeno cheese sticks are out of this world!! I also love the Reuben with skinny buffalo fries!!! There is both indoor and outdoor dining. Friendly atmosphere too. Recommend!

• Visited September 2013
NC
“Fun hole in the wall!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Flipside is a fun place to listen to music and enjoy good food! I've eaten here for both lunch and dinner and have always had a great meal! Enjoy outdoor dining on a beautiful spring or fall day!

Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slowwwww Service”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have lived in Clayton for 4 years. I have eaten at the Flip Side four times during those 4 years. I keep giving them another shot, but yet again they disappoint me. The food is good for the most part, but even that is not as good as it should be for the price. [$14 for two small crab cakes (that need more meat) on a bed of lettuce.] I am not a regular there ONLY because every time I go there, I get the same slow service. My LAST visit, and this will be my last, was last week. Called in the order to be picked up and was told it would be 20 minutes. I got there at the right amount of time, but my order was not ready. Waited there for 35 minutes to get my entire order, which came out in stages, so some of the food was cold. They did apologize and say they had a large party downstairs but when I called to place my to-go order, they did not tell me that. I will take my money elsewhere.

• Visited January 2013