“wonderful food & staff”

Hannah's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a wonderful lunch 09/13/2013 at this wonderful cute little place. As we came in saw your wonderful trip advisor at the bottom of the door. Horray!! Food was wonderful, prices were very very reasonable. We were welcomed, given menus, got our drinks fast. Love the way the owners welcomed us. Highly recommend this to all traveling on interstate 40 exit 135 claremont.nc. Just a short distance from the interstate. Property was easy parking, easy to enter, clean, nice. Building might be old but well maintained.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Little disappointing. The staff are very friendly but the BBQ is just ok. Definitely not up to Lexington's standards. The slaw was ok and the fried okra was good. My daughter loved her hot dog and fries. The hush puppies were above average. They do have all you can eat BBQ but didn't try that at this visit.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband & I visited Hannah's recently on a trip back home from the mountains! We had not been to Hannah's in a while and were craving some delicious BBQ and naturally thought of Hannah's since we were going right by there on the way home. We got there at lunch time right after they had opened so the lunch crown wasn't there yet. We ordered some sweet, iced tea along with the chopped BBQ plate with sides of coleslaw and pintos. My husband ordered the same chopped BBQ along with green beans, coleslaw and hush puppies. Ymmmmmm and delicious!!!! I think I almost licked my plate it WAS that good!!! The chopped BBQ is JUST like we like it....chopped! And their famous BBQ sauce just makes it taste soooo much better!
The waitress was very prompt and friendly and the service was excellent.
We are so glad we chose to go to Hannah's...we will be back again soon!!!

1  Thank CarolinaNurse323