Baymont Inn & Suites Chocowinity/Washington
Econo Lodge North(Washington)
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Washington)
View Hotel
All reviewslast minute reservationsoftball tournamentcomfy bedfront desk personnelclean roomschecking outnice staywaffleswould stay againmotelpetbathtubhurricane
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The rooms are clean, spacious, and very comfortable. Everything worked and it was nice and quiet. It had a large bed that felt new, new furniture, comfortable chairs, a big desk and fast internet. Also, the folks at the desk are very nice and helpful. It is not extravagant but I don't want that. I'm looking for clean and comfortable and this place is as comfortable as my own home. In the past I've paid much more in this area for rooms I didn't like. I've stayed at this hotel three times now and it's my favorite one in the area, by far.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 721randyg
Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontchocowinity, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chocowinity/Washington, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This hotel has BED BUGS. Comming from NYC, we booked reservations through Travelocity to attend a family member's funeral in Oct.2013 . On our way to our rooms I noticed trash laying on the ground next to the garbage containers, I knew right-away this place was a dump. we heard parting going on in one room, and two men standing by their car asking us if we wanted a drink, that confirmed my suspension (dump,dump dump). We had to be transfered to another room after being bitten by bed bugs that were in both bed in our room. We called the owner of that hotel site a Mr. Patel to ask about compensation but never got a call back or an apology. From Travelocity we were given back $25 of our $70 dollars hotel fee.

Room Tip: Stay out of room #232
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This place is out of the way. I'm sure this is why the price is so reasonable. The hotel is well kept and comfortable. The bed was comfortable, the shower was fine, the Wi-Fi adequate, enough outlets at the desk to set up the computer, small refrigerator. It is not as posh as say a Marriott Residence Inn but it offers the same amenities. The people at the desk were responsive and pleasant. I'll stay here again when I am traveling to Hyde County.

Room Tip: You will miss it if you take US 17 bypass. You need US 17 business.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

We appreciate you selecting our hotel during your travels, and we're pleased to know our clean accommodations and excellent service made for a comfortable stay. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

If there is another hotel in Chocowinity I didn't see it, but this one is clean and very affordable. We tried to stay in Greenville, but this was just a short drive away for us. The room was nice without lots of unused furniture to cramp us. The bed was a king and we slept great. In the morning the breakfast bar offered lots of choices and the coffee was fresh and hot! I would highly suggest you try this hotel if you are in the area and needing a place to rest. It is in a quiet part of town and the Hardee's is nearby.

Room Tip: The front rooms are away from the pool which was not open, but in the spring and summer it might be rowdy in the back.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

We appreciate you selecting Baymont Inn- Chocowinity and we thank you for sharing your experience. It's fantastic to hear that our friendly staff, clean accommodations, and complimentary breakfast made for an enjoyable stay. We hope you'll return for another visit with us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.