The staff made our stay feel like we were with friends at their home for the weekend. The breakfast was great every morning and I really enjoyed drinking my early morning coffee overlooking the river from a rocking chair on the deck. You will not find a place more relaxing and welcoming then the River House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The River House sits on the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, NC. We are just steps away from the quaint town center and just a quarter of a mile from the entrance to Chimney Rock National State Park. You may rent single rooms or the entire house. There are 3 rooms with private entrance and outdoor decks. We have one room on the first floor that is convenient for wheel chair access and two suites on the second floor. One suite has 2 bedrooms with a kind and two twin beds. The other suite has 3 bedrooms with a king and 2 queen size beds. We serve breakfast from 8:30 am - 10:00 am when we operate as an Inn. If the entire house is rented out to one person/group, you are welcome to use the kitchen to make your own food. There is also a main deck off of the kitchen/dining room where you can look up and see Chimney Rock. Or, you may choose to look down and watch kayakers, fishermen and rock climbers in the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your River House at Chimney Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicklow Hotel Chimney Rock
- Wicklow Inn Bed And Breakfast