“Awesome deck”
Review of Tia B's - CLOSED

Tia B's
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fresh Mexican comfort food!
Description: Fresh Mexican comfort food!
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We enjoyed our meal on the deck. View was awesome. The churros are awesome. The best we've ever had.

1  Thank Marianna K

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have a weekend home in the area so are in town often. We love TIa B's. The food is always fresh. Staff is always friendly. Great view from the deck.

1  Thank AureliaSC
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We saw Mexican and decided to go have a margarita on the deck. Whoops....no margaritas but the owner charmed us into a beer. Had intentions of leaving for BBQ but ended up staying for dinner. Husband felt so welcomed there. We both really liked the food as well.

2  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

If you want authentic Mexican dishes from a chef that lived in Mexico, then this is the place to go! All the food is hand made from the freshest ingredients right when you order it. It takes a little longer than your average place but it is well worth it! Sit out on the back deck and enjoy the sound of the river rushing by. I had incredible tostadas, basically flat tacos, piled high with fresh ingredients and stayed crispy from the first bite to the last. Don't miss this place when you visit Chimney Rock!

1  Thank Unimatrix1
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Mexican food and have had it from Taco Bell,Houston TX, New Mexico to San Christobal in southern MX.
My thing is just plain old tacos. If you can't do a decent taco you can't do Mexican.
The tacos here were possibly the best. I did not know that a soft corn tortilla even existed. The ground beef was perfectly seasoned. The toppings were perfect-enhancing but not overpowering the meat.
Does this seem like I'm describing a fine wine? To me, a perfect taco is close to one.
I got take-out. Loved the service and the friendly, smiling people.
I hope this place makes good. Not many customers when I went in but hope the are slammed during "the season".
FYI nothing special about the decor. May have an outdoor eating area in summer.

1  Thank cunninghamcaroline5