“Friendly atmosphere, good food, don't miss.”
Review of Tia B's - CLOSED

Tia B's
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fresh Mexican comfort food!
Description: Fresh Mexican comfort food!
Asheville, North Carolina
“Friendly atmosphere, good food, don't miss.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Five of us entered the restaurant 15 mins. before closing and were greeted warmly and led to a table on the back deck to enjoy the lovely sound of the rushing stream below. Food was very good and fresh. I think the chips are homemade as they were crisp with just the right amount of salt! Will definitely eat at Tia B's again!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice view”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ended up here because the restaurant we wanted to go to was closed (it was sunday) and this place advertised a deck viewing the river. The staff was friendly although unprofessional. The food did not taste fresh and next time I am in town, I definitely will not stop by again.

1 Thank Jade W
Asheville, North Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by the very pleasant, and eager to please owner. We opted to dine outside on the back deck above the river... awesome atmosphere. Our food was very good and fresh. I also ordered the sangria to have with my meal which was DELICIOUS! All staff was extremely friendly, and customer service oriented by having periodic checks to see if we needed anything, and always a smile. Even when I originally ordered the sangria, they were out, BUT, the owner enthusiastically made me a pitcher! We all had an excellent experience and definitely plan to patronize this hidden gem in Chimney Rock again!

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“lunch at Tia B”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

A very nice Mexican Restaurant. Good food. Pleasant owners and employees. They are interested in listening to our requirements and serving with a pleasant face. They also help choose a good menu.There is a deck attached to the restaurant with a nice view of a rivulet running by the side. We can eat in good surroundings listening to the mild murmur of the running rivulet.

• Visited July 2013
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States
“Great food North of the border”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This little restaurant was definitely a highlight! You can choose to sit inside or outside on a covered patio with a beautiful view of the river. The waiter started us off with complimentary salsas (yes, red and green) and chips. They were so good that went looking for the waiter so that I could try the guacamole. That's when I discovered our waiter donning an apron and chefs hat and hand rolling the flautas and burrito that we ordered! The food, service and view was fantastic! My only beef was beyond their control. I was dying for a margarita or beer, but discovered that its a dry town. That is going to change in a couple of months. Get there early because they close at 3 p.m.

• Visited May 2013