“Such good food!”

The Esmeralda Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Chimney Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Known as one of the best Chimney Rock restaurants, The Esmeralda Restaurant is the perfect place to dine during your stay with us at the Inn. Our menus reflect our exceptional attention to detail through carefully crafted dishes and combinations. We take pride in providing our guests with the very best service, ingredients, and overall atmosphere as they dine in our Chimney Rock restaurant.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Gourmet food at an affordable price! The chef is so friendly and quite skilled. The staff is very kind and welcoming. And the food was to die for!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Service was excellent. The food was adequate . The warm rolls were delicious. We chose the Esmeralda salad which was fresh and the dressing delicious. My husband had the bison ribeye which was OK, but had too much fat. I had the veal scalappine which was served in an attractive manner. The fingerling potatoes were excellent. I enjoy veal that is cooked with no pink showing, this veal had too much pink, which I could not eat. My husband had a strawberry rhubarb type tart which was too dry. The orange creme brulle and the coffee were very good. We will probably return, but would definitely choose other entries and have specific questions as to how the main entree will be prepared.

2  Thank clare07
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Excellent service and food. Everything on the menu sounded terrific and the food that my wife and I got was outstanding. We were a little disappointed at the limited menu (we were looking at the menu online beforehand and had plans to try a couple of specific things, but they must have some limitations early in the week during the off season), but everything else was fantastic. We'll be back.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went 20 miles out of our way to stop for dinner....it was great.

I first had dinner at the Esmeralda 30 years ago, it was one of the best meals I ever had. I was saddened to hear that the inn burned to the ground several years ago. We heard that the inn had been rebuilt and decided to take a chance on dinner while traveling thru the area recently. Wow, we were not disappointed. Everything was great.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We Had Brunch There And The Food And Service Was Awful. The Value = HORRIBLE! They Were Supposed To Have prime Rib, And Did Not. Paid $32/Person, Not Including Basic Drinks Like TEA. Plus, Charged 20% For TIP & It Was A Buffet!

5  Thank tj374