“Great food on a home like ambience!”

Medina's Village Bistro
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Chimney Rock
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service casual gourmet dining experience for everyone. We cater to individual needs on a daily basis. Call ahead takeout
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I found this place by asking the locals at Chimney Rock and it didn't disappointed me. My wife ordered the roasted red pepper soup and I ordered the prime rib sandwich, it was all delicious. To close in style they suggested their homemade cinnamon bun with sour cream icing, it is to die for, I'd go back there to two of those and a cup of coffee for breakfast. Great place, you cannot miss it if you happen to pass by Chimney Rock.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our family spent the weekend in Chimney Rock and ate at Medina's 3 times - two dinners and a breakfast. My husband said it was one of the best steaks he has ever had! The food is awesome and the service is very friendly and efficient. They have outdoor seating with a wonderful view of Chimney Rock. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner so be sure to check it out!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you want the best meal, great selection & wonderful friendly service go to this restaurant.
Even if it looks packed, the wait will not be long & is well worth it.
I will go here every time we go to Lake Lure.
You will not get a better meal anywhere!
My only regret was that we ate lunch so late that we couldn't go back for that nights spaghetti special. It smelled soooo good.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great Lunch! I had the daily wrap and my husband had the cuban- both were fabulous! The red pepper soup was glorious and the service was wonderful. Definitely a great stop during our hiking travels.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went on the advise of our Inn manager, and were not disappointed! Every Friday and Saturday evening, they have a visiting chef who creates his own menu. It is a small restaurant with few tables. I recommend if you are going during peak dinner hours to make a reservation. The "southern sweet tea" is the only complaint I would have. It was almost to the point of syrupy. Other than that, I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank aerdna56