“An amazing place”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Chimney Rock
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service casual gourmet dining experience for everyone. We cater to individual needs on a daily basis. Call ahead takeout
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I should give Medina's a bad review so my wife and I can keep it all to ourselves. But since we are not that way, we want everybody to experience the great food and service at this little Bistro. Everything we ate from the soup to the sandwiches and salads were prepared fresh and made to order. The horseradish cream that came on the side with my prime rib sandwich was light and tasty and complemented the sandwich perfectly. You can tell that the chef's have the experience to pair flavors and spices in a remarkable combination. We were impressed so much we are going back ASAP, this time for breakfast which I hear is equally unbelievable. Not just food, but an experience in a great atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Medina's Village Bistro

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I almost hate to write this review because it will mean this place might be more crowded the next time I go, but this is simply the best place to eat in all of Lake Lure, Chimney Rock area. It's a very small place, but the food is like you'd find in a major city or hotel. Their soups are amazing, the sandwiches are hearty, the cinnamon rolls are too good to describe and the service is outstanding. This has become a favorite "date spot" for me and my wife, but the kids love it too. Every time we stay at our house in Lake Lure, we plan a trip to Medina's. Absolutely don't miss it.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Was recommended to this place by a local. An amazing atmosphere with fresh and delicious homemade food. From the fresh delicate flowers on the table and fresh salad with homemade cruotons to the main course, this place was incredible! And need I say anything about their amazing cinnamon rolls....scrumptious!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

When we are in town, We never fail to stop by Medinas. They have the best cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten, along with great value and service. Can't be beat!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We read about Medina's on trip advisor and decided to try it as we were from out of town and wanted to try a local restaurant. We were very impressed with the wait staff and food. Food was made to order and delicious. We topped our meal off with one of their cinnamon rolls which was a great ending to a very enjoyable meal. Would highly recommend!