“Best meal in town”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Chimney Rock
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service casual gourmet dining experience for everyone. We cater to individual needs on a daily basis. Call ahead takeout
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Throughly enjoyed our dinner at this little gem. Sat at a high-top outside as we let the fading daylight envelop us. My wife's grilled pork chop was thick, tender and juicy and my roasted chicken salad with craisins hit the spot. The service was efficient and friendly. We'd definitely go back on our next visit.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

You will love this place! The owner will serve you with great enthusiasm & and a smile! The food is awesome and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

They were so friendly and accomidating. They even borrowed small vases and flowers to my sister for the wedding she was having out there. Food was excellent

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were in the area because we were rock climbing at rumbling bald. I loved eating at Medina's before we went climbing. The food & coffee were great and kept me going all day long! I really loved the sunflower seed bread. The service was also really nice and personal.. It made me feel relaxed! Going back around thanksgiving and I'm excited for the climbing & Medina's!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had a wonderful lunch at this small resturant. The roasted pepper soup is a must. Sandwhiches were very good and the salads were huge and outstanding. The service was very firendly and quick. One heads up, no wine or beer but you can brown bag it for a small corkage fee. So if you want some wine with your meal, be sure to bring your own.