“Medina's is Awesome”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Chimney Rock
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service casual gourmet dining experience for everyone. We cater to individual needs on a daily basis. Call ahead takeout
Cordova, South Carolina, United States
“Medina's is Awesome”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

On our way to Chimney Rock we stopped by for breakfast. It was AWESOME!!. Their grits were the best I have ever eaten. I had to take some with me.. My kids wanted to stay all weekend just so we could eat there. Can't wait until we head back through Hendersonville. We will def. make a stop at Medina's..

Opelika, Alabama
“Must eat here when visiting Chimney Rock”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We visited here October 26, 2012 and had our tired dog with us after hiking trails at Chimney Rock, we didn't want to leave her in car because it was too hot, not only did they not mind her sitting at our feet at outside table, the waiter even brought her a bowl of water!! I had the Italian beef sandwich and husband had prime rid sandwich both were the best we have ever had!! We also had the Roasted red pepper soup with gouda, this is the best soup we have ever had, my husband is going to attempt to make it and as good of cook as he is he will probably get it pretty close! We also had the cinnamon roll, all food and service was outstanding, we met the lady owner can't remember her name but she was very nice! If you eat somewhere while visiting this area I highly recommend eating here at least once!! Also prices were very reasonable for quality of food. Also have a perfect view of Chimney Rock its directly across the street,

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Roasted Tomato Soup!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

What a perfect place for a quick delicious lunch. My family and I ate here after going up Chimney Rock and it was spot on. I ordered the Cuban and it was great. The House soup in amazing to the point I was slurping it. The pretzel bread is great too and don't leave without getting one of their epic cinnamon rolls.

Rock Hill, Sc, Usa
“Food and service good.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We enjoyed dinner there. Chicken salad sandwich was good. Tenderloin soup was excellent according to my spouse. They serve breakfast but we thought that the place across the street offered a better breakfast so we never tried Medina's for breakfast.

Visited October 2012
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Be prepared to enjoy...”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We recently moved to the area and have not found too many restaurants that we came away from saying, "That was delicious, I would go back!" Medina's is a business to which I will definitely return. The food was excellent, the service was prompt and personal. We had dinner on a Friday night and came away fully satisfied. We like quality over quantity, but here we had both. The portion are large enough that we split the meal with added soup and salad and still came away completely satisfied. Because of the local laws, they cannot serve alcohol. However, "brown bagging" is allowed, so if you want wine to complement the meal, remember to bring your own.