“Good food, but just a little slow...”

Medina's Village Bistro
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Chimney Rock
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service casual gourmet dining experience for everyone. We cater to individual needs on a daily basis. Call ahead takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My sweetie and I had lunch here last week. I ordered a turkey club sandwich, and it may be the best one I'd ever had. The bread was fresh marble rye, and it was real carved turkey, not deli lunch meat. However, my sweetie ordered the day's special, lasagna. It took perhaps 30 minutes to get our food, supposedly because of the lasagna. While it was delicious, he felt that because it was the special of the day, it should have been ready quicker.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stopped for breakfast and enjoyed killer cinnamon buns and eggs Benedict with "city ham" (like country ham, but less salty!?!?). The owner was very friendly and she took good care of us. Don't think twice, this one is a no brainer.

1  Thank elvistoo
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I could not get enough of their world famous Cinnamon Buns. The sweet cream filling inside of the warm flaky pastry covered in cinnamon and powered sugar was out of this world. I wanted to lick the plate it was that good. Yum Yum!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Unfortunately we were only in Chimney Rock for 1 night but we ate every meal at Medinas.

The red pepper bisque and New England clam chowder were really good but the king and queen cut prime rib were excellent. We also had sandwiches to takeout because we were spending the day in Chimney Rock State Park and tuna sandwiches were superb. Even though the restaurant was busy on every occasion we were in there the service was excellent and the staff were so friendly (especially Megan).

If you're in Chimney Rock, this is the place to eat.

1  Thank Hungerpangman
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Medina's is definitely the best place for outstanding food in Chimney Rock. The owners, Megan and John, are hands-on and do everything possible to make sure their guests feel at home and enjoy their time at Medina's. The house soup, a roasted pepper soup, is so delicious I found myself scraping the bowl with my finger. The chicken salad sandwich is wonderful. Desserts are rich and satisfying. In fact, everything there is just good food with an upscale twist. Love, love, love the place!