“Great food and wonderful waitstaff”
Review of Laura's House Bakery - CLOSED

Laura's House Bakery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great food and wonderful waitstaff”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Enjoyed the wonder aromas of the bakery as we ate an exceptional lunch. Beautiful dining experience all around. Everyone was attentive to all customers with a genuine smile. We were too full for dessert but now I wished I had taken something to go! We could have sit there for hours and enjoyed the sweet smell of bakery items!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Erin H

Williamston, South Carolina
“Mountain trip”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had lunch at Laura's House Bakery on an impromptu trip to Chimney Rock. The chicken salad I had with my chef salad was wonderful. My wife is still talking about how much she enjoyed the potato soup. The lemon cake was a real treat!

• Visited September 2013
Morganton, North Carolina
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Wonderful service, great food...breakfast and lunch. Reasonable prices. great view from dining room.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Propst
“No serve-safe regulations followed”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

While dining here we had the experience to witness the chef bring a hamburger out to a table to show a man what he had just cooked for someone else! I would hate to think that my food I had ordered had been paraded around to the other tables before it reached mine! Not good serv-safe practice being followed at all! And to top it all off the chef ("Biscuit"- as he called himself) kept telling dirty jokes to the customer and just when I thought the general manager was going to reprimand "Biscuit" for doing this he comes out and tells a dirty joke also! All I can say is I am glad my children was not with me to hear all this! My opinion is that "Biscuit" needs to make his dough somewhere besides in a restaurant!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Sissy3220
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A fun and exciting restaurant with delicious food and fair prices. Loads of stuff for the kids to do, checkers, toys, coloring books. Good Local beer also. Great memorial day lunch.

• Visited August 2013