My husband and I stayed at The Esmeralda for 3 nights in June and loved it.
The room, although small, was very comfortable and the bed divine, high end bedding etc., especially after long days of hiking. We enjoyed sitting in the rocking chairs on the large porch at night looking at the stars and listening to the sound of the river across the road. The hotel staff could not be more helpful and even provided discount tickets to nearby attractions. Chimney Rock State Park is right down the road. On our first night we were to arrive very late with our bikes in tow. We were greeted with chocolates on our bed and an invitation to store our bikes inside. We had friends to visit in Asheville and found that it was only a 45 minute drive which was a plus as well. This is a great place to stay if you are visiting Chimney Rock or Lake Lure NC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock