Nice place to stay. Nice rooms, comfortable, close to town, beautiful views.
We did ask for an early check in and were told they couldn't promise that until the day before arriving. So we called the afternoon before and was told no problems we could check in anytime after noon. We left our previous location and arrived at 1:00pm only to be told the room was not ready and that the person we spoke to must have "lied". Not very professional, and it messed up an entire day of planning for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock