We met our daughter and son-in-law there. Heard about the snow and ice, were able to call The Esmeralda who kept us informed about conditions prior to our departure. Found the staff very helpful and accommodating. We arrived to a warm greeting and it continued throughout our stay. The hotel and its atmoshpere was very cozy. The staff was very informative and helpful in directions and suggestions for local entertainment. Special shout out to Scout! Thanks for making our stay a great experience. The restaurant offered a great breakfast with good choices. We will definitely stay here again, next time when warmer weather permits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock