My husband and I recently spent a couple of nights at the Esmeralda Inn for my birthday. This was my second visit to the Inn since I stayed there the previous fall with friends to enjoy the fall colors. I have already made reservations to return this fall. The Chimney Rock/Lake Lure area is one of my favorite getaway spots. The Inn is a very elegant and comfortable place to stay in this area. My husband and I particularly enjoyed sitting on the terrace outside the game room listening to the sounds of the Broad River. The food is excellent whether it is dinner or breakfast in the dining room or the complimentary breakfast served in the game room during the week. I have stayed in the front corner rooms overlooking the mountains which I consider the best rooms; one has a king size bed, the other, two queen beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock