It isn't very often that a group of people take you in and make you truly feel like family. This historic, impeccable inn is worth a trip out of your way to visit. The rooms are outstanding, views and sounds of the rushing river make it the perfect getaway. The grounds are beautiful and you must visit the "poolcuzzie" (their version of an over-sized hot tub). The outdoor fireplace for just sitting around or making 'smores is very relaxing. The dinner at the on-site restaurant was outstanding! Check out the daily specials. We will not stay any other place when we're back in the Chimney Rock, Lake Lure area in the future. Hat's off to Scout for making our stay a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock