My wife and I spent 4 nights at the Esmeralda as part of a get-away weekend as well as looking to relocate to NC. The indoor decor is very warm and relaxing. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms which was clean and comfortable. Relaxing evenings spent on the balcony with wine or bourbon overlooking the lush mountains. Hot tub was awesome after a long day of walking at the Biltmore mansion in Asheville. Owners are very friendly and service-oriented. We utilized the pool table and air hockey table in the huge game room which is decorated exactly as I would decorate my game room. Breakfast environment was very serene and low-key, food was good consisting of cereals, bagels baked goods and egg strada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock