My wife, Martha and I just spent three days in the Chimney Rock and Lake Lure area of North Carolina and we stayed at the Esmeralda Inn, Chimney Rock. We stayed in a terrace room with a view of Chimney Rock and it was great. The Inn itself is absolutely beautiful and the rustic mountain atmosphere is out of sight. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the whole experience was excellent. The only thing that could have made it any better was maybe the weather could have been a little cooler. I do not think that Doug and Aileen have much control over that one. We spent a short time talking to Doug and Aileen Kelly, and they are just great down to earth folks that really enjoy what they are doing.
I highly recommend that on your next trip through the North Carolina mountains, that you stop and spend some time at the Esmeralda Inn. You will be glad that you did.
Gene and Martha Miller of Salisbury, NC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock