I took my mother to the Esmeralda Inn and needed a room that didn't require a lot of walking or stairs. They were very accommodating. We had a room right by the elevator. The room was very comfortable. The beds are great. The Inn is lovely. It is on the main road through town. We had breakfast there, and the food was great. All the employees were very helpful and went out of their way to provide everything we needed. I highly recommend the Esmeralda Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock