“Great place to stay!”
Review of Newfound Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cherokee
Newfound Lodge
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Reviewed October 24, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Newfound Lodge last weekend without knowing much about it. I was nervous about staying in a hotel that was old & not a chain because I was afraid of the service I would get. But everything else was booked up and the Newfound Lodge allowed my little dog to stay with us. Even though, it's an older hotel, it's a very nice place to stay. Our room was very clean and big. We had a mini-frig and a balcony overlooking the river. We were right across the street from Big Boy and McDonalds, and within a few minutes of the places to go in Cherokee. The front desk staff was kind & helpful. If you're looking for a hotel with lots of "frills," you may want to choose another place, but if you want a nice place to stay that is affordable, the Newfound Lodge is a good choice. (& FYI: there are no alarm clocks) I hope this review helped someone. --Sarah

• Stayed: October 2005
10  Thank SLBenton

hodgenville kentucky
Reviewed August 10, 2005

my husband and i stay every year at this hotel. we come down there to take a rest . and we totally enjoy our trip. we live in Hodgenville ky. and we would recomend this place to everyone. thanks betty french hodgenville ky

• Stayed: August 2004
12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 18, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Newfound Lodge on our 10 year anniversary last year on Valentines Day.We enjoyed it alot.The room was nice and big.We especially liked the jacuzzi. I would recommend this place to anyone.We hope to stay ther again on our 15th year anniversary.

12  Thank Momof2boys15
Warrior, Al
Reviewed October 12, 2004

We enjoyed our stay at Newfound Lodge. It was very peaceful sitting on the balcony by the river. The motel is very convenient (withing walking distance) to several eating places. We would stay here again. The room was a good size, but the walls were not very well insulated, you could hear the neighbors.

• Stayed: October 2004
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Houma, LA
Reviewed October 11, 2004

We have stayed here a couple of times. I love it. We have always been lucky enough to get a room downstairs and we could enjoy the creek out back from our patio area.
I can't wait until we go there again. Love the area!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2004

For the past 3 years my husband & I have stayed @ the Newfound Lodge in Cherokee, NC. We always look forward to our trip to the Smokies and our peaceful stay there. The motel's river location is very relaxing. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. We look forward to future stays @ this wonderful establishment.

6  Thank CODEBUZZ
Batesburg, SC
Reviewed August 23, 2004

We had the pleasure of staying at the Newfound Lodge 8/20/04 and the experience was peaceful. It allowed us to stay close to nature with the river, shopping near-by, and great food. The room was immaculate and comfortable with couch, chairs and the balcony over looking the rive with 2 rocking chairs. It was like home away from home at a very low price compared to others.
We highly recommend the stay and plan to visit/stay there first of Oct 2004 with the rest of the family.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member