All reviewsbalcony overlooking the riverroom was cleanfront deskegg pattiesoutdoor dramasitting areatwo sinkscontinental breakfastnice balconyoconaluftee riverhot itemsstay there againyogurttwo queen bedsair conditioneran older hoteljacuzzi tub
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This is my "go to" hotel in Cherokee. I always stay in the suites. They are about twice the size and have a microwave and mini fridge for only $10 more than the standard room. They just put new carpet in all the rooms this past spring. I love sitting on the balcony and enjoying the peaceful river.

Room Tip: Book the suite, it is worth the $10!
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I thought I'd give this a chance but very bad choice. Very smokey room reeked of smoke. Had to move from 1st room because they couldnt get sink light fixed. Pillows/sheets smelled horrid, are they never washed although its a smoked room? 2nd room had mildewed shower curtain. I was embarrassed that I took my mother on this trip. They need to overhaul in sections at a time at least starting in the least shower curtains. I don't know what others really saw because I was in two different rooms. Definitely a last resort at best if you need to sleep and your car is full.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018

the first room was musty. second room was dirty but we stayed. hotel staff looked unprofessional and bored. breakfast was microwave food...not great.
was charged $30.00 more than a walk-in guest! when i asked, desk staff said "that is what happens when you have a reservation"
much older motel, needs upgrades and better housekeeping skill set. Staff should be approachable and friendly, they were neither. I will not stay here again, there are too many choices in the area for less money. Paid $189.00 for one night for a half-filled motel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I planned a spur of the moment trip to the Harrah’s Casino & needed a room. After some quick research, this hotel was considerably cheap compared to others. It’s a older but definitely worth the money & a nice view of the river. However, there was not a mini fridge or microwave in the king suite. No big deal, but it would have been nice. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is an older hotel and it exceeded my expectations. The bathroom was roomy and there were two sinks, one inside the bath with lots of countertop, and one outside the bath with counter space. The room was quite spacious with a nice flat screen TV and comfy beds. We had a double queen room with a private balcony. It was pleasant to drink our morning coffee on the balcony and listen to the river flowing by. I must add that there was absolutely no noise during the night. It was very quiet which made for a good night's sleep

Stayed: July 2018