Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$91
$76
$69
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$74
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$100
$79
$149
$145
$119
$101
Fairfield Inn
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$90
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
$459
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbalcony overlooking the riverroom was cleanfront deskoutdoor dramaegg pattiessitting areacontinental breakfastqueen suiteoconaluftee riverthe breakfast areavisit cherokeecherokee areahot itemsbed and pillowsyogurtjacuzzi tubbryson city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

It was just okay, room was clean but had some issues such as the fan in the bathroom hanging by a thread and a very dusty ceiling. The bed was very soft to the point of being uncomfortable. Breakfast was decent but the sausage was under cooked and the breakfast room was crowded so we decided to instead eat outside on the balcony. For the price I honestly would expect better.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sargehah
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We have stayed here many times in the past but a few months ago we were comped a room at a couple of different motels in the area and they made us truly appreciate our stays here. We did request to be on the newer side of the hotel that has been remodeled. We had a king room and it did not disappoint. Everything was very clean and it appears that they have even updated their linens since our last stay and have added a couple of different pillow choices to the bed. We skipped breakfast this time but only because we were headed to Peter's pancakes and waffles. We have had the breakfast in the past and have always enjoyed it.

Room Tip: We prefer the rooms in the side of the hotel that have been remodeled because it's just a better layout to us.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tweis
Reviewed February 22, 2014

One of the nicest places I believe I have ever stayed at. The price was very reasonable, and was completely taken in by the size, cleanliness, and comfort this room provided. The staff was very polite, and helpful. And the complimentary breakfast was way above the average. I have traveled to a lot of places and have stayed in a lot of different hotels/motels. This place took me by surprise as to how truly nice it was for the price we paid. I work had for the money I earn, and I love to travel about when I vacation, so it is nice to find a place to stay that provides a great place to spend the night without ripping you off in the process. I would without a doubt recommend this establishment to everyone.

Room Tip: Always check the room before you agree to spend the night, or the money.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The room was clean, right next to the river. Light around the bed for reading did not function, breakfast was okay. They did have fruit. Easy access, fairly quiet, secure as far as I could tell. Slept well. Average prices for off season. Desk not extremely helpful did not offer discounts. I ask and was told no. No AARP. No AAA No No No.

Room Tip: Bottom level has balcony that opens on the river side. Lower rooms are still relatively quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was my first time going to Cherokee in the Summer of 2013. The hotel staff was nice and courteous. Rooms was nicely air conditioned, but small. Breakfast was ok. What I really enjoyed was the river so peaceful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family