“Nice on a chillly day or anytime”
Review of Tribal Grounds Coffee - CLOSED

Tribal Grounds Coffee
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Santee, South Carolina
“Nice on a chillly day or anytime”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stopped in to warm up a bit and found the coffee delightful and even tried a few different types. I'm not a big coffee fan but this place changed my mind. My fiancé and I even stopped back by later in the day and filled up again.

• Visited February 2013

clermont
“Sweet Heaven in the Mountains!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

On a recent vacation (March 2013), my family stopped in for an afternoon coffee...let me say this, AMAZING coffee! I am taking the time to review because this was the best cup of coffee I have had, EVER! I ordered the Sweet Heaven and WISH I could remember exactly what was in the blend so that I could try to recreate the perfect cup at home. I wasn't even in the mood for coffee at the time we stopped in, it was my husband's idea and since we take the "no rules" approach to vacations, I agreed to caffeine after 1 pm...and decided to order one, which was made FRESH and with a beautiful foam to top it off. The place was very nice inside and it appears that they have live music some evenings (advertisements hanging). The barista was very friendly and handled the afternoon crowd very efficiently. Great spot for an afternoon recharge while visiting the mountains.

• Visited March 2013
“Best latte ever!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

What a great coffee house! Great service and the atmosphere is just perfect. Can't wait to go back. Try the mocha/roasted chestnut latte, it's amazing!

Sarasota, Florida
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great place to have a cup of joe and relax. Nice view of the creek too. We loved the way the place was decorated, very comfortable.

Visited January 2013
Cartersville, Georgia
“A wonderful White Mocha Latte”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It is a great substitute for Starbucks since there isn't one around for miles. The staff is friendly. They play nice music and there is a patio on the back by the river. We always stop when we are in the area

Visited October 2012