“Great for young children.”
Review of Santa's Land

Santa's Land
Ranked #12 of 31 things to do in Cherokee
Miami Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great for young children.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My grandson had a wonderful time at this attraction park. He love it in fact. He had a better time than visiting Dollywood, the animals and the rides are for young children. It was a fun day for the family. Got a AAA discount too......

2 Thank 380AnthonyS

Fleetwood, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Not what I expected...”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Took my daughter there today and was a little disappointed. I had been there in the early 90's and really didn't remember anything about it other than the huge bunny I had my picture taken with. The park was very overgrown, dated, and just plain "run down". There is an interesting assortment of animals there and they seem to be well cared for. The playgrounds had some fun equipment. I was a little disturbed by a huge rusty nail that was sticking out of some wood in the playground area. The most enjoyable part of our day was the paddle boat ride. The fish were pretty amazing! Overall, the place just seems kind of sketchy and is in need of some TLC. My 3 year old daughter did enjoy it though...

2 Thank BeccaCheek
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Great for toddlers”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time here. We took our two year old grandson and he had a blast. There was plenty of rides for him and he loved the zoo. We had free passes not sure I would pay a lot to get in here.

1 Thank cthom54
Cherokee, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

As a child, I visited Santa's Land many times. So, I have a lot of awesome memories. Last summer, my children and I went. It was the first time that I had been since I was a child. I was a little let down, but had to consider that sometimes memories seem way better than they actually were/are. However, my husband and kids had a blast!! So, we went again this past week. Of course my kids (10 and 7) LOVE to spend their money in the arcade/game area and feed all of the animals..(I recommend bringing lots of ones or quarters). I also want to point out that $21.00 per person isn't that much for a full day of fun. It is a little dated but I believe that as a society, we new to get back to the simpler times and this park does that..plus you don't have to wait in line all day:)

2 Thank lilstew
Max meadows va
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice park for young children”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I will say the price to get in was surprising, little steep, but for the low crowds its worth it. There are many rides geared to smaller children. The people were friendly. My daughters favorite was the paddle boat ride to feed the fish and monkeys. There is no wait on any ride and they can ride them unlimited till closing. You need to stay most of the day to make it worth he cost. They also have many animals. The park is clean and family friendly.

2 Thank DCB33