“WOW HOW GREAT”
Review of Santa's Land

Santa's Land
Ranked #12 of 33 things to do in Cherokee
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Let me start by saying that as we entered the park we were greeted by the Village Black Smith,Roger he was the hit of our trip here Our Daughter who is very shy did not want to see what he was doing. He explained in very KID friendly way that he was Santa's black Smith and that he w as in charge of the reindeer. He further engaged our Daughter got her talking and very into the Whole ring making thing We truly appricate Roger as long as you have people like him we will return. Santa was very pleasent as was the lady in the shirt shop . The baby bears were sweet. The lake was closed. We asked a couple of people questions and they had no idea what was going on in the park But all in all it was a great day till the rain. My wife says the t shirt lady was Karen? Wish there was more covered areas in case of rain like today.

1  Thank sheilapaints

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Two wild grandkids heaven! One reasonable price, and an all day trip. All the fun of a theme park & a zoo. A lake with paddle boats & a TRAIN! Great places to sit and rest while still being able to watch your kids. Great place!

3  Thank TGOOD69
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Ok, so it is a little dated. And it is definitely a silly theme. And no it doesn't have state of the art anything. But it is FUN for small children. My 3 year old thought it was the best thing ever. She loved all the rides because she could do them all by herself (sans the "rudi-coaster). It reminds me of the state fair but better because it is more spread out and not quite so sketchy.
It is a little pricey, which is why I gave it the 4 stars.
We are going back this summer and taking our, now, 4 year old and her little brother who will be almost 2.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I first visited Santa's Land as a child. Most recently, I took my nephew. At first, he had no interest in going inside the park. I was able to get him to agree to go inside the store area. He had fun looking around and picking out a wrapped "present" from the tree. (Side note- This part was disappointing. He picked a "boy" gift and was excited to wait until he got home to open it. It was a stuffed doll.) While picking out his gift, he said, "Um, Auntie, do you maybe want to go to the park and play?" I said, "of course" and we put his "present" in the car and headed to the ticket counter.

The prices were reasonable. There was hardly any crowd. We had fun walking around, feeding animals (the goats were a hit), and riding a few rides. My nephew wouldn't ride the bigger rides so we stuck to the train and paddle boat. Feeding the fish was also a hit! I had some personal compassion issues with the animals. However, they all looked well fed and healthy. We also played in the arcade area as well. The Magic Show may have been his favorite activity. Meeting Santa was ok but not his favorite. Overall, it was a good experience. I am thankful I got to share it with my nephew!

3  Thank MirandaFamily13
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Oh how this place brings back wonderful memories of my childhood. I took my nephew & he had a great time; he loved it. Which made me feel good because it made me happy to share some of my childhood all over again with my nephew. This is a must do while in Cherokee folks!!!!!

2  Thank RickyDewayne