“This is a step back in time !! Loved it!”
Review of Santa's Land

Santa's Land
Ranked #13 of 33 things to do in Cherokee
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Cute and fun! This place is very neat and well maintained! We spent a couple of hours strolling around and with three teens we all had fun in an old fashioned place.

1  Thank Grace4696
"season pass"
"six flags"
"small lake"
in 3 reviews
"train ride around the park"
"older kids"
"aaa discount"
"gift shop"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 12, 2011

We recently visited Santa's Land as an unexpected part of our vacation in the NC mountains. We had a few planned stops on our adventure and this was not one of them. But, much to our delight we discovered Santa's Land. We were pleasantly surprised by this little amusement park. Our children (ages two and three) loved it and we enjoyed watching them have so much fun. This is a small amusement park and is clearly designed for young children and it was just perfect for our family. Our children were able to ride everything they wanted to ride multiple times and without having to wait in long lines. I liked the fact that the park was not overwhelming to them the way many amusement parks we have visited tend to be. It was nice and clean and most of the attractions were in the shade so we never got hot. We really enjoyed seeing Santa. Our children have never really wanted to sit with Santa at the mall and I wasn't sure how they would react. But, this Santa was the best. He remembered my son's name and everytime he saw us at various locations in the park he stopped and said hello to our son addressing him with his first name. He was very kind to our family. I would definitely recommend this amusement park to families with young children who are traveling in Western NC. We had so much fun here we plan to go again next year.

3  Thank happymomto2
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I wasn't to excited about going at first. But after we entered I could see that it was going to be a great day. The smiles on my dad and nieces face said it all, they loved the place. The employes were very friendly and the rides were just what my niece was looking forward to. Oh my dad loved the fish in the paddle pond, he still talks about how he feed them and they gathered around like puppies waiting for the food. I loved the bears so cute and healthy. We will be coming back every summer to Santa Clause Land.

2  Thank Irvine_KyKathy
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We recently took my 4 year old daughter on a long weekend trip to Cherokee., NC. We took her to Santa’s Land on a Sunday morning and she loved it. It wasn’t very crowded so she got to ride anything she wanted numerous times without any wait. They have animals, rides, paddle boats, a train and Santa... everything a young kid would want. We stayed there about 4 hours which was more than enough time to ride everything a few times. My daughter’s favorite ride was the Rudicoaster which she ended up riding 9 times. She was ready to go back the next morning.

2  Thank timflex