Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/Casino
Quality Inn(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$140
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$108
$139
$118
Fairfield Inn
$134
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$129
EconoLodge
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$130
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

All reviewsfree breakfastroom was cleandirectly across the streethot breakfastcherokee casinowould stay againnice stayyogurtget awayconvenient locationbryson citygravyfall
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a great location; you can walk to Harrah's, less then two blocks. There is good trout fishing just across the road. Rooms are clean and up to date, the morning free breakfast is good and there is a good selection of items.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Capt Jot O
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Convenient location, if you are unable to get room in the Cherokee casino hotel. Walls a bit thin. People constantly slamming doors, lot of socializing in hallway, and in nearby rooms. Could also hear the feet pounding on floor upstairs too. 3rd floor is for smokers only - good Thing!! Rooms clean, large bathrooms, and variety of breakfast choices - free!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived before check in time and they told us we could leave our car there while we went to the casino and gave us directions for crossing street. Room was average size and clean. No refrigerator or microwave in the room which is negative for us. Front desk gave us directions for getting to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg as the road over the mountains was still closed.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear jesathome,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff being friendly and helpful to them all, it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right.

Again, I wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Way understaffed. Housekeeping was bad! On checkin..no towels or soaps and coffee pot was nasty. Next day did get towels but did not make bed nor touch the coffe pot..old filter still there. Great location and cinnamon rolls were good but had a full house and no staff!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HeidiJ433
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear HeidiJ433,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience our housekeeping may have caused during your stay. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are very unhappy about your experience. Rest assured, your input will be shared with our management team and rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My parents and I went to Cherokee and Maggie Valley for a spring vacation 3-day 2-night trip. We have stayed at Holiday Inn Express in Cherokee on several occasions. Our favorite thing this hotel offers is the hot breakfast. (I read the title of another reviewer incorrectly stating 'continental breakfast'.) The two mornings we stayed at this hotel the breakfast menu consisted of cheese omlets, bacon, hot biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, link sausage, and cinnamon buns (which were the best we've had in quite a while!). These were just the HOT items! They also offer hard boiled eggs, cereal, muffins, and assorted fruit. Of course they also offer coffee, juice, and milk.
Now to explain why I'm rating this hotel as 'average'. I made our reservation on-line and I printed out the confirmation to take with us. After we arrived at the hotel, my parents walked inside ahead of me as I had to get the confirmation out of a bag. When I walked up to the front desk, my parents were patiently waiting as the only front desk clerk on duty was on the phone. This was around 3pm, which is check-in time. When the young lady hung up the phone, I stated we would like to check in. The young lady looked at my parents and said something about they were before me. My parents told her we were all together. Then I told the front desk clerk I had made our reservation on-line and I had the confirmation paperwork, which I tried to hand to her but she wouldn't even look at it. She asked for my name to search their computer system for my reservation. All she had to do was look at the confirmation I tried to hand to her! When she asked if I wanted to pay for our 2 nights' stay with the credit card I made the reservation with, I explained my father would pay cash as he has a A.A.R.P. membership, which Holiday Inn Express honors for discounts. After my father paid cash for our room, we walked out to my car to get our luggage. My father asked if I got a receipt, which I did not. He asked this because when we stayed here 2 years ago, my father paid cash at that time and I had also reserved our room with a credit card. This hotel charged my credit card for 2 nights' stay even though my father had paid cash for our room! Even though I had already thrown away the receipt, a hotel manager took care of this problem as it was an error another front desk clerk made in their computer system. So, always get a receipt and hold on to it until you get your next credit card statement! Lesson learned!
When I walked back inside to the front desk to ask the young lady for a receipt, she told me it would be slid under our door on the day we check out. The receipt never arrived on the morning we were to leave. I had to go back to the front desk and ask for a receipt again. While I was waiting in line, the hotel's Chief Engineer was standing at the front desk. He asked if I was checking out and I explained I needed to get my receipt. I told the nice guy we had a few ants in our room. He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote our room number down. The same young lady (front desk clerk) was working and she announced, "Spring is coming!" She should have said, "I'm sorry to hear that" when I stated we had ants in our room. When I asked the front desk clerk about my receipt, would you belive she asked, "Didn't you get a receipt when you paid for your room?" Just in case the hotel manager at Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/Casino is reading this, her cashier number is 104. She REALLY needs to work on her customer service skills!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Michael D
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cherokee/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear MICHAEL D,

Thank you for the detailed review of our hotel. I am pleased to know that the breakfast served during your visit was at par with your standards. However, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced upon check in with our reception staff. Your comments will be relayed to them so that they can improve on their services.

Regards,