“Great food!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peter's Pancakes & Waffles

Peter's Pancakes & Waffles
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, FL
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2010

This should be on the top of your places to eat in Cherokee. The food was really good and the service was quick. The group I was with enjoyed pancakes, eggs, and ham.

Since this place is so popular, be prepared to wait for a table.

De Funiak Spg. Fl.
“one of the best breakfast I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2010

we stopped in for breakfast .the service was great,the food was great.and if you leave hungry it is your own fault.they load up the food on your plate.the staff where all very friendly. when we go back to Cherokee we will be eating at Peters pancake and waffles.

Houston, Texas
“Delicious Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2010

We got there just in time before they got really busy. My husband and I had biscuits and gravy and eggs. My husband had bacon and I had country ham and cheese grits. It was a lot of food and really good. This seems to be a hot spot for tourists and locals alike. I am so full I will not have to eat for the rest of the day after all this food. I definitely encourage you to try this place if your in Cherokee since there is not a lot of good restaurants here.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Our favorite place in the Smokies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

We found this restaurant when we visited Cherokee about 4 years ago. Ever since, when we come to Gatlinburg (several times a year) we have to drive across the mountains for breakfast here. They have an item called “backpacker pancakes” with 4 flours and 3 nuts (I think). Anyway, I’m not a pancake lover, but I love these. It’s worth the trip. There are several tables along the stream in back of the restaurant, and it’s worth the wait for a seat in that area. If you don’t like pancakes, you can have whatever breakfast fare you choose – it’s all good. They're only open from 6:30 AM - 2 PM.

Savannah, Georgia
“My favorite place to eat breakfast in Cherokee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2009

Restaurants are limited in Cherokee, especially those with decent food. We always look forward to eating breakfast at this restaurant. Hope it's still open. The owner was killed in a motorcycle accident the last time we were there. Heading that way again at the end of September. Hope it's still in business. Anyone who knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.