“Full Parking Lot!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Douglas, Georgia
“Full Parking Lot!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I once had my uncle, who was a cross country trucker, tell me when I traveled to "judge the restaurant by the parking lot". I am glad that when I stay in Cherokee I am usually close enough to Peter's Pancakes to walk. The wait time is usually 10-15 minutes and worth every second of it. I have tried everything on the menu and have yet to get something that was not absolutely delicious. The french toast is my personal favorite. Try it today you will love it. Hope you are close enough to walk in because you will never get a parking spot! Even though they are always packed....The service is great . The only draw back???? They are only open 7-2 each day. Wouldn't it be great if they also served dinner?

• Visited August 2013

Ball Ground, Georgia
“Great Breakfast in Cherokee”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our lodge recommended Peters Pancakes and Waffles and we really liked it. Big portions, and they know how to cook eggs over medium. Excellent coffee and ver nice waitress. They have tables overlooking the river which was so beautiful. Oviously, the locals love it, and couples sitting close to us said they come back every time they visit. We will be back too.

Visited September 2013
Rome
“A breakfast worth waiting for!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hearty portions of eggs, bacon and blueberry pancakes cooked perfectly. Will definitely return and recommend to others!

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“AWESOME FIND!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband & I stayed at the casino in Cherokee & always looked forward to eating at Paula Deens restaurant at the casino...since it closed the new restaurant there is not really worth eating at so we ventured out & we are very happy we did! This restaurant was very good! We enjoyed omelets, biscuits & gravy, fried potatoes. One morning we even got to sit on the back side of the restaurant to enjoy the river view....so nice & relaxing for breakfast!

• Visited August 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Hearty Breakfast”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Clean, good service, excellent breakfast. I make it a point to stop on my way to Gatlinburg every year.

Visited May 2013