“Not bad”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

It is like a cleaner waffle house. Basic breakfast selections. The french toast, western omelet, and gravy biscuit were all good, but nothing special. For what you get, the prices could be better. Also it took 20 min. to get our food and they weren't that busy.

1  Thank kydizzle

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great food for the price. Service was a little slow but they were really busy while we were there. Will definitely eat there again when in town.

1  Thank LeAnneVaughn
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nothing bad to say here. We went there twice while we were in Cherokee. My wife loved it, especially the extra crispy bacon! The place was clean and service was good. It was definitely crowded on Sunday morning but even so we were seated right away. My overeasy eggs were slightly undercooked but otherwise fine. The french toast was really good. Portion sizes were good and I didn't walk out hungry.

Prices were very reasonable for breakfast compared to other places that I've been for breakfast. Actually my only complaint was it's not a non-smoking restaurant. Someone was smoking the 2nd morning and it was annoying but other than that ... can't beat the food/prices.

1  Thank ncrob71
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a great breakfast. I had the Ham and Cheese Omelet. It was great, large portions. The restaurant was full but service was fast. Open 6:30 AM to 2:00PM.

1  Thank johnrobertpowers
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We usually have breakfast here on our way back from Gatlinburg. The food is good and the menu choices are numerous. This is a relatively small restaurant and there is always a crowd for breakfast so plan on a wait. The wait staff are very courteous and folksy. I usually have ham and eggs with biscuits but I have never gotten anything there that wasn't delicious. Peter's is on our must do list on our fall visits to Gatlinburg. (Note: I have heard that a mudslide wiped out the highway over the mountain from Gatlinburg to Cherokee so we probably won't get to visit Peter's this year.)

1  Thank hifalls