“Best Breakfast Option in Cherokee!”

Peter's Pancakes & Waffles
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2012

You'll get consistent, delicious food here - we eat here every time we come to town, and the whole family loves it. My kids love the strawberry waffles and the strawberry pancakes. French toast is also a favorite.

Family-run business, and it shows in a good way. Definitely no chain restaurant vibe from this establishment.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The best strawberry waffle in the whole wide world ever - delicious!
The blueberry pancakes were to die for too!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

we had ate at Peter's Pancakes before and found the food to be excellent. This time was so different, instead of food being hot and tasty, our potatoes, bacon were dipped from a container that were prepared ahead of time both were cool, pancakes were not their usual light and fluffly. The gentleman that had always been at the grill preparing the food was not there and we was told that he was no longer employed there. I do not like giving poor ratings but call them as i truly see them, hopefully they will correct the situation soon. new cooks sometimes take a while to get the hang of things, Waitress very friendly and attentive of our needs. we will visit again to see if they have improved, everyone deserves a second chance maybe they were having a bad day.

1  Thank honestintn
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The food was good, but the service was extremely slow and that's why I only gave it an average rating. There's were plenty of tables but had to wait 10 minutes to be seated and no one was ahead of us. I had a cheese omelet and my fiance had a regular breakfast. The bill was $22 so it's less expensive than the casino's option. I would eat there again if I was out and about in Cherokee.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

My family ate breakfast here while staying in Cherokee. It is located right on the road next to the river. The food was delicious and the price is great for what you get. The place was BOOMING with business, many locals eating here. Our poor waitress did a great job considering she was one of only three waiting on about 20+ tables during peak breakfast time. They only had two people cooking at the grill (you can see it when you walk in, just like a Waffle House). One cook was doing her job, the other was chatting with patrons at the bar. I would hate to see what happens during peak visitor season if the owner does not staff any better than he did today. Overall, food was good, it was clean and other than waiting a little longer than usual, we left full and happy.