Econo Lodge Cherokee
$91
$71
$65
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$100
$79
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$67
RodewayInn
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Hampton.com
$119
$101
Fairfield Inn
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
$199
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastwithin walking distanceyogurtmovie theatershort drivewould stay here againan older hotelfront desk staffbryson citymini fridgeharrah's casinonon smoking roomconvenient locationeasy accesssmokiesrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We found econo lodge cherokee was a nice visit. Rooms were clean, well kept up. Front desk people were very nice and friendly. Breakfast was normal for motels. Coffee was 24/7. Located close to the casino. Located next to the river, made for a very nice stay.

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RICHARD P
Beth C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cherokee, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Our guest are our #1 priority and your comfort and satisfaction means everything to us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. GM-Beth Cline

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Ibooked this room month and a half ahead of time. I requested a smoking room and a gound floor room( my brother is disabled) When we arrived they had no smoking rooms and only a second flooe room . It did have a ramp but it was very steep. The office personnel was very nice and the breakfast was what you expect from econo lodge. I believe this room mistake was the hiotels fault by the way the front desk clerk responded to me when I questioned it. He was like they issue rooms on a first come basis and since we didnt arrive until 5 or 6 we got the leftovers.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ricky b
Beth C, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cherokee, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

We are sincerly sorry we could not accomodate you as the Casino Hotel had promised. Unfortunately all of our downstairs rooms were already booked and we were not told of your request.
It saddens me deeply that we were unable to accomodate your request when it was brought to our attention when you checked in.
We hope to be able to accomodate your needs in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, good or bad. That is how we know where we need to improve.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly staff and clean rooms and hope to serve you again in the future in hopes that you have a more pleasant experience and we can meet all your needs better in the future.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I never stay at Econo Lodges but made the exception on this quick trip. So glad I chose this motel. Great motel for the price and conveniently located to everything!!! Wonderful friendly staff and very clean rooms at a very reasonable price.
I travel a lot and never sleep well away from home but had the best sleep I've had in years. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I usually stay at the Casino Hotel but this is where I will stay anytime I am in Western NC from no on.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My stay this weekend was awesome. The general manager called to verify my late arrival, had room heated and called soon after check in to make sure everything was satisfactory. The room was freshly painted, had new carpet and spotless. I will definately stay here again and recommend it to my family and friends. Beth is an amazing general manager! I give them a A+++

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Econ Lodge has NC Health Department score of 100%! So, needless to say it is clean. The staff has always been friendly. We stay here when in Cherokee for the fall car show and have never been disappointed. Rates are excellant.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends