“Good food”

Dining options: Breakfast
San Jose, California
“Good food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The food was tasty, though not unique in any way. Prices were in the teens for lunch. Service efficient and friendly. Had other options but this was the best sit down service choice in the casino. Nice buffet for big eaters or people in a hurry.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Chris T

Blue Ridge, Georgia, United States
“Excellent morning wake-up”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Have eaten breakfast here three times. Twice we ordered off the menu and our last visit we had the breakfast buffet. All three visits provided us with excellent food, arrivng hot at the table, and just the way we liked it.
The buffet was well stocked and all food items were fresh and hot. The cook to order section provided me with eggs exactly the way I like them and my husband got an excellent made to order omelet.
Would highly recommend this restaurant to all.

• Visited October 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Buffet style restaurant but we do not eat enough to enjoy and get our money's worth. Opted for menu. Husband got the Beef Dip sandwich which was huge. Very good but peppery, ate only half due to size and pepper. I had the mushroom topped burger which was good. Lots of beef burgers. Not many selections if you are not a beef eater. Wait staff pleasant and attentive.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lomaha
Atlanta, Georgia
“GLAD IT'S BACK!! Better MUCH Better than PD's.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They shut down Paula Dean's because of all the hype and personally I didn't see what was so great about it, nothing I couldn't make better at home. They re-opened Selu Garden and I am soooo glad. I could eat there our whole trip every meal and be very happy. All their dishes are so delicious that it's hard to decide. It's all yummy so you can't go wrong. Great service and atmosphere as well and convenient to take a break from the Casino without leaving the building. Can't wait to go back in January!!

Visited September 2013
louisville
“Great Deal”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The large open feel to this place was a really nice place to relax for a nice lunch. It offers either a small buffet choice or choose from the menu. We choose from the menu. I got a great large burger and fries. My husband got the club sandwich that was so large he was shocked. he loved it. Highly recommend this place.

Visited September 2013