“buffet”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #32 of 48 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I am not to good for buffets, but most of them are of poor quality. Pizza for the most part you would think you cannot go wrong but here I believe the cook just tossed what ever he wanted on the bread. Service was good. Jsut do not expect high quality.

1  Thank safetynet

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This evening we ate at Pizza Hut and it was like any other pizza hut but I really like pizza hut. Salad bar was fresh and good and pizza was properly cooked.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We ordered pizza delivery. The pizza was good and hot, the delivery was fast, and the delivery guy very courteous

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good food and friendly staff. Served quickly and effieciently. Located next door to our hotel and was very convenient.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza chain. I love the Alfredo sauce pizza, and Pizza Hut is one of the few places that have it. They are also one of the few places that let you pick what type of crust you like. I like their deep dish. I also love their chicken alfredo pasta. I've always had good service at this location.