“Great place to have a quiet celebration.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

When visiting Harrah's Cherokee for my birthday, this was a very nice place to have dinner with my darling husband. They are very professional and all the staff made an effort to make it a memorable night. The steaks are amazing and the portions are very filling. We had made a reservation and they had our table all set up with Happy Birthday confetti. They also decorated a creme brule with "Happy Birthday". While it was an expensive meal, it was delicious and a wonderful memory. It was worth it.

2  Thank WanderingWomanTN

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Wasn't that impressed. I've been to other Ruth's Chris that have been better. My salad was swimming in salad dressing. My dinner was supposed to be served with mashed potatoes and there was barely any mashed potatoes under my entree. And the sauce practically made the mashed potatoes disappear.

Service was just ok. Wait staff didn't seem any better then the service you would receive at a casino buffet.

I honestly expected more dining at Ruth's Chris.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We ate here while staying at Harrah's. I ordered filet mignon. When I got the steak, I cut it in half...one side pink (the way I ordered it), the other side was gray (over cooked). My friend got filet and lobster. His steak and lobster was very good but the potatoes he ordered were so full of garlic, they were not tasty at all. The manager sent out a dessert of cheesecake, for our birthday celebration. I must say, it was the best cheesecake I have ever eaten, but as far as the rest of the dinner, it was totally lacking. The onion rings were horrible. Not a very good experience for the price we paid.

1  Thank Jenette K
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice steak. Was very busy so book early. Had the ribeye. All sides extra. Friend went for lamb chop. Nice as well. Wine expensive. About 50 bucks up a bottle. Was brought out desert. With candle on it for free. As birthday. All in all good place for a special event.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Food was great fries were soggy. Service was terrible server name was Ali she done one of our family members drinks was empty for about 15 minutes she took the credit card awful fast the knew she was getting paid the price you pay and the tip averaged in is not worth the money when I think of Ruth Chris I think of great service and great food.