“Fabulous dinner with my sweetheart”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabulous dinner with my sweetheart”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My boyfriend had never been to Ruth's Chris steakhouse and this was a great experience and lived up to all my expectations. The steaks were cooked perfect and the lobster tail was BIG! The servers were all friendly and took time to be sure we were satisfied. Everything was perfect and I'll be back!

If you have never tried this "chain" restaurant then set your expectations HIGH and go here. I don't think you'll be disappointedl.

Visited September 2013

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Angry Manager”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Visited the Ruth Chris while in Cherokee. We ordered our meal and when the steak came out it was clearly under cooked, the waitress immediately said she would take care of it, no problem. Before the waitress could go back to the kitchen, the manager stepped in and asked what the problem was, the waitress explained but the manager clearly was not happy and they left together. It obviously embarrassed the waitress and we felt the manager had acted unprofessionally.

• Visited October 2013
Sautee, Georgia, United States
“Great Porterhouse for 2”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We tried this new restaurant at Harrah's Cherokee Casino and were really amazed at how great our Porterhouse for 2 was cooked and presented. It was AWESOME and for a side dish we had the fresh Asparagus with Sauce and everything was presented well by our server Chris who took great care of our visit. The Manager was also involved and helped to present the Porterhouse for 2 and came by often to make sure all was well. We highly recommend this Ruth's Chris to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
Minnesota
“Always consistent qualify food albeit expensive.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

How can you go wrong at Ruth's Chris? Staff and food is outstanding. I've never had a bad experience there.

Visited September 2013
South Carolina, United States
“Great Food - no French Press”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food as always was AWESOME!!! We have a Ruth's Chris in my hometown and we always go there for special occasions. "Our" Ruth's Chris has French Press coffee which I love...only time I drink it. Cherokee Casino does not serve it :-( Really bummed, probably would have eaten somewhere else if I had known that before I went it. Probably won't eat there -- in Cherokee -- again.

Visited April 2013