“Expensive, but charming...”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, GA
“Expensive, but charming...”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Always a good meal at Ruth's Chris, but I would have to say that given the choice, I would choose to eat at Brio-dinner was a third of the price, and even better!

Bryson City, North Carolina
“Excellent service, very good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The steak is very good, my steak/shrimp cooked exactly right and the steak very tender. The service was excellent. However, the salad left a lot to be desired, soggy croutons on the bottom, mostly wilted greens with a small grape tomato cut in half. Left most of it on the plate. Bread was very good. Sides: mushrooms were very good, mashed potatoes ok and creamed spinach not so good. Overall, just not worth over $50 per person. For the price and food, I will return to Outback instead.

• Visited May 2013
blacksburg va
“In the top 3steaks i have ever eaten in my 53 years”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I may not be a foodie......... and I can only actually say that this was an amazing place to eat.
we had a $100 food credit (I think laws regarding being on a reservation wont allow you to use it on alcohol?) most of the menu is ala cart,but they do have a semi price fixed option of entrée,side and a desert. which runs approx. $49 per person,we both had the ribeye ,I chose a 16oz $4 extra. a side of mashed potatoes.both so full of flavor that as I think back,maybe I should say it was the best steak I ever had?
with no room for desert the server did a great job of bagging it up in a 1st class way,including forks and non tacky looking doggie bag .

price for 2 including 2 mojitos came to $140.00? not including tip.

btw ,prix fix menu also had an amazing salad.
I can say this place is a must for anyone looking for a top shelf dinner while staying at harrahs Cherokee.

Huntersville, NC
“Hard to believe”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

the night we were there 2 of the people in our party had steaks cooked completely opposite to how they were ordered. The table beside us had a problem too. At least he was comped a dessert. We weren't. Overall another Cherokee entitlement. The wait staff are there to be tipped.

GA
“Longhorn type food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We've been to RC in other places and had fabulous food but this, unfortunately, isn't one of them. Oh, the ambiance is the same, but the filet was a tenderized steak similar in quality to Longhorn or a similar steak house. The only problem was that RC is twice as expensive.

We felt like some good food while at Harrahs, not the food court or Paula Deen, so by process of elimination we went to RC. Our servers were fine and we left them a good tip, but wouldn't return to this particular location.

The food here just wasn't worth the much more than average expense.

• Visited April 2013