“best hamburger around”

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #16 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 6, 2013

the prices are good and they have best hamburgers and onion rings. I like to eat in the food court where Johnny Rockets is located and while doing so, people watch, or if you prefer they have TV's on so you can watch. My husband and I have also had their chicken tenders which are great and their famous milk shakes

1  Thank wifeofmayor

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've been to other Johnny Rockets and this doesn't even compare. The food was OK, actually pretty bland which I usually like but this really didn't have any taste. I ate a breakfast sandwich.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Service with a Smile, They will tell you a funny Joke while you wait on your Order. I Think the Hambergers are already made up but they are very good. The best thing to order would be a pizza you can get any topping on any pizza small are large, Taste very Good!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

12 bucks for a burger and fries. The burger had been sitting under a heat lamp for must of been hours. I took one bite and almost lost it. I would imagine if you had them cook it fresh it would be tasty, but that's the only way I'd order one. I should of took it back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Unfortunately for my husband and me,this was the only place open at a late hour.The service was super slow even though there was several people working. Worse than that,the food was awful! How does anyone screw up a hamburger and fries? We only ate half and wrapped the rest up for our dog. Next time we will just go to bed hungry :(