“Good Food and Open Late”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Knoxville
“Good Food and Open Late”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've eaten at a few Johnny's Rockets locations and this one was the best. The food was good and they were open late so that was cool. The order taker was super friendly and the cashier who rang us up was a sweet girl named Brandi whose acquaintance I was very happy to make! She even made sure to tell us goodbye as we had met her the night before and thought so much of her!

Visited June 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Takes you back to the 50's”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This takes you back to the good hamburgers ,hotdogs ,great french fries the milkshakes are soooo good and enough for 2 when they bring your food to you ,they have great salads and the music is wonderful.I go every chance I get for my hot dog and music.A must visit

Elberton ga
“BIG!!! BURGERS”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Price seemed high until I got my burger. I could not finish it all at one time. Staff was extra friendly and went out of their way to get me what I needed. Like to got there every time I go to the casino

Visited June 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Located inside Harrah's Cherokee”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Yum...I had never eaten at a Johnny Rockets before our last trip to Harrah's Cherokee. We ate breakfast there 3 our of 4 mornings it was so good. Believe it or not, it was not over priced either!! You know how most things are priced through the roof at the casino? Johnny Rockets wasn't.

1 Thank ChrissyAdventures
Longs, SC
“Average”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Average for Johnny Rockets, but this one was in Harrah's. Employees were full of fun, helpful. Not too overpriced, hamburgers were good! We will return!

1 Thank JULSAM