“Excellent”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grill

Brio Tuscan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened Friday, June 15th
Reviewed October 28, 2013

They have a nice italian cuisine located next to the Poker room on the 2nd floor.
However, my review is for their drink menu. If you want an excellent drink for the price and get a whole lot more for your money come here instead of ordering from the poker room or anywhere else. They are great at the bar and their drinks are fabulous. Also, they have Tira misu

There are newer reviews for Brio Tuscan Grill

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have been to Brio in Charlotte and liked it very much. The atmosphere was warm and cozy. The Brio in the casino is as good as it could be, The decor of this casino is the worst we have seen. Anyway we were here to eat, not gamble, and the food was quite good. I had the steak salad which was too large, but the meat was very tasty. My husband had a fish special which he loved. They have a variety of mini desserts which we always enjoy because they are just enough. The service was slower than it should have been since the restaurant was quite empty. Honestly, we would have preferred a good mountain dinner, but Cherokee doesn't seem to have one, so Brio sufficed.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a late lunch at Brio's and it was the best Italian food we have had in a while.
The service is excellent and we recommend it highly.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Bistecca Insalata: A wedge of lettuce, Gorgonzola, bacon, Roma tomatoes and creamy Parmesan dressing $5.95 was out of this world! Next time I go I'm going to order this for my starter and one as my entree! We went for lunch and they weren't very busy. We got excellent service. I would definately recommend this place. Good value.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service was ok, but the food wasn't that great. My chicken tasted fishy but my husband's meal was ok. Nothing outstanding here. Later that night we both felt nauseous, and I believe it was the food. Not sure, but there didn't seem to be any other explanation.

1  Thank Sheryl1313